
Last night Uncle Jason came over with Auntie Celine, Dawson and Brianna to help put my new bed together. With a bit of help from Auntie uncle Jason figured out how to pur it all together without ANY instructions! It took him a long time and everyone was tired by the time they left, but I was SOOOOOOOO happy to have my bed! I'm getting much too big to sleep in my bassinet so it's a good thing I don't have to anymore.
THANK YOU Uncle Jason and Auntie Celine for putting my bed together and thank you Dawson and Brianna for visiting.

Sleeping like a baby!
2 comments:
This is very cute Monique, bet he's loving all that extra room to stretch in when he wakes up! :) You'll have to come up for a visit soon, before it snows!
From Me, adrienne btw...i can't remember my password on blogger :P have to wait until i have the net at home (1 week tomorrow!)
Post a Comment