Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy Belated Easter Everyone!

Hey! Check out what the Easter Bunny brought me for my first Easter!


What's this? A toothbrush!! I thought the Easter Bunny brought CHOCOLATE!!!
Man is he confused or what??
But I sure do look cute in my Spidey Jammies!
You know I'm not sure if you're supposed to eat this stuff or not, but it seems to taste ok to me and it leaves a cool beard when I'm done...hehe.
Elvis ain't got nothing on me!!! "You ain't nothing but a Hound Dog!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think it's about time you got a haircut cause I thought I was looking at some 70's kid with a hippee hairdo. Those are awesome pj's! Can you do whatever a baby spider can, spin a web any size, catch thieves just like flies? That Easter bunny is just looking out for you and your healthy teeth. Can't wait for the birthday bash pictures. Later Sebastion.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sebstion,
I justed wanted to thank you for the super duper fun I had babysitting you. You made it so easy. You didn't fuss, you didn't cry, you didn't get mad. When you wanted to sleep, it was lights out. I pretty much just had to keep you company. I highly recommend to everyone that they babysit you cause man they don't know what they are missing. Let me know when you need some company again.
see u soon.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures of you. little buddy! I used to thinl Elvis was cute, but man, was I ever wrong!! You're the real cutie!! Love you, Auntie Nat