Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Slowly, but surely.....

I know this is taking me forever to get these pictures posted, but man there just are not enough hours in the day!



Here are some more from Sébastien's 1st birthday. I bought him a Spiderman birthday cake...BIG mistake as it had VERY dark icing, including black. But man did he love destroying it! I got it on video for those of you who care to see it some day.
Ok Mom this was fun, but HOLY MAN am I ever dirty and sticky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Sebstien, you really enjoy cake. I was laughing so hard when I saw you dig in I had tears. Your birthday was like Christmas, a comedy act, and a circus all rolled into one. For everyone that wasn't there you don't even know what you missed. I just wanted to thank Sebastien and his Mom for giving me a chance to enjoy the birthday. Sebastien, you should have a party at least once every couple of months. Mom, Sebastien told me he loved the quad ride and would like a small one when he is big enough. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEBASTIEN!!!