Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a special place for Sébastien's VERY proud Mommy to show him off to family and friends. Won't it be cool to be able to look back on all the wonderful changes he goes through as he grows up. Hope you all enjoy it....make sure to leave us a comment so that we know you stopped by.
2 comments:
Sebastien,
I know you are still just a baby but you sure look and act more like a little boy. You sure keep busy, always inspecting stuff, curious George would be envious. Just don't eat too much stuff you pick up off the floors or ground. I am sure your uncles's were more than happy to see you. You didn't get them in any trouble did you? Next time I visit you will have to tell me something about Whitecourt. See u soon.
Hi there Sebastien,
Hey thanks for making me babysit you. I know you weren't feeling the best but that had little effect on your morale, you were the same cheerful Sebastien. Looking after you is fun and easy, like play-doh. You sure like the Rona store, I think all the employees got a chance to pick you up cause you like everyone. All those lawn mowers were sure fun to push and ride and all the tools passed the Sebastien test. If anyone out there would like to babysit Sebastien, believe me, it is a treat, better than ice cream on a scorching summer day. Sebastien, you should come over one day and visit my little kittens and little puppy, he is the perfect size for you. Tell your Mom you need to see him the animals. later
Post a Comment