Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a special place for Sébastien's VERY proud Mommy to show him off to family and friends. Won't it be cool to be able to look back on all the wonderful changes he goes through as he grows up. Hope you all enjoy it....make sure to leave us a comment so that we know you stopped by.
5 comments:
Monkey brains! Monkey brains!
Sebastien, I was looking in the classifieds and I didn't see any jobs for monkey's. Nope, not even one, so you might have to pick a different line of work. I know, how about ironworker or stunt man or maybe the circus!
Sebastien,
I love your little clothes pin hat! You're such a cutie!!! You're growing up just a little too quickly, though!
Luv ya,
Auntie Nat
Remember Sebastien, the laws of gravity states that whatever goes up must come down. You might become the next Alain Robert (nicknamed Spider-Man). Without any ropes or tools he has climbed many of the world's tallest buildings. I think you would be very good at that.
Hey you little monkey, I think you need to find a net to put under your high wire act....haha. You are still pretty cute and I sure wouldn't want to see you scar up that cute little noggin of yours. Play safe sweety. Love Aunty Angie.
Post a Comment