Sunday, October 21, 2007

Just trying to catch up....

What up G?!


I know I'm his mom and I'm biased and all, but honestly....isn't he GORGEOUS!!!

MOM!!!!!

PUT THE CAMERA AWAY!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Me and my Aunty Angie. Thank you for spending timewith me while you were in LLB.



I think this remote is broken....I'll just take a look at it and see if I can fix it.


Now that I finally have a computer that runs faster than molasses in January I can update this long neglected blog...hope you all enjoy the new pictures! Thanks to all of you who have been leaving comments, Sebastien will love reading them when he's a bit older.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite one is the one of him yelling at you in the tub!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sebastien for watching me again. I know it's tough sometimes to squeeze me in with your busy schedule. Running around the apartment seems to be your favorite activity, man you are fast. Cars are really interesting to you. But the funniest thing is your ability to copy what other people do. The best one is when you tried to copy my super jump. I know it's a little tough right now but you will master that in no time, just keep practising. Nice mix of languages you can dish out. I don't think they teach any of those in school but they sure are funny to hear especially the one where you roll your tongue and talk.(i can't even compare it to anything). Yep, it is sure is interesting everytime I see you. God bless you till I see you next.

Sébastien's Proud Mommy said...

Awwww....me thinks Troy loves my boy!