Monday, August 21, 2006

Another First...

Ok I've been fighting with this Blogspot all day trying to get these pictures to load, but alas I finally got them on here. Must be because of high traffic during the day.

This past weekend Sébastien went for his first Quad ride with his uncle Jason. He seemed to enjoy it...here's a picture for you. At the rate he's growing he'll soon be riding a Quad of his own....Yikes!

Baby Smiley
And here are some more pictures of the World's cutest baby for you to enjoy!











As you can see by the pictures my boy continues to grow at an alarming rate, but as you can also see he is a VERY happy baby. He makes my world a much better place just by being in it. I am the luckiest Mommy in the World, because even though I am a bit biased I truly believe he is the best baby in the entire World!!!

Now here is a bit of news on the not so bright side.....on Wednesday I have to take this little sweetheart for his second round of immunization shots and I am SOOOOOOO stressed about it! I can't stand the thought of him being in pain and he broke my heart the last time with his heart wrenching cry......how do I build up the nerve to do this yet again? I know it is for his own good, but that thought doesn't help me when he gets that look on his face and cries out in pain!!! HELP I need strength to get through this!

Crying 1

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGosh! Love the pictures! So cute!!! He's so happy, and you are so lucky to have eachother! :) Glad you were able to get your blog updated, I love seeing Sebastien's baby pictures! The last one reminds me of someone, not sure if it is Jaden or Dawson!? What do you think?