I was having a relativly rough day, Sébastien was not feeling good so he fussed and cried more than he ever has....I must admit I was getting a bit frustrated and didn't know what else to do, so I gave him a bath and that is when my day chnaged for the better in a BIG WAY!! While he was lying in the tub he looked like he was trying to get up, so I helped him to stand on the towel in the tub and he looked at me with the biggest smile, that in itself would have made my day, but that wasnt it. Tonight I heard my son laugh for the first time, and I don't just mean a little giggle, he was laughing hard and screaming. He had me laughing so hard there were tears in my eyes! I just wish I could have video taped, but I was busy holding him up....hopefully next time.
I am so blessed to have this little boy in my life, everyday he amazes me simply by being himself. Anyone who doesn't know him is missing out on one of God's greatest creations!

I didn't have any pictures from tonight's bath so here's one from his very first bath....he was so tiny!
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear him laugh this week!!!! Looking forward to our visit :)
Post a Comment