These are soooo cute! I finally have some good pictures of me with my boy!

LORD, Thank you for making me sooooo darn CUTE!!!!
This is a special place for Sébastien's VERY proud Mommy to show him off to family and friends. Won't it be cool to be able to look back on all the wonderful changes he goes through as he grows up. Hope you all enjoy it....make sure to leave us a comment so that we know you stopped by.
2 comments:
WOW, Chantelle did an awesome job!!!! I love these pictures of the 2 of you. I can almost feel the connection between you and Seb! He's so lucky he has ya Monique, you are an amazing Mother! Gosh, look how happy he is!!! :) Thx for sharing!!
Hi Monique; GREAT PICTURES! Sorry I couldn't talk last night. I was talking to a friend I hadn't talked to in a long time andunlike some of you that can talk to ten people at the same time, I can only talk to one! He He. Sebastian is so cute. I love his eyes. You look so proud and I am filled with pride for you. There is nothing greater than being a mom!
Love Angie
Post a Comment