Hey all, can you believe it? My baby is 7 months old already! It seems like I just finished adding the 6 month post.
So here they are his monthly pictures with Mickey, sorry there are so many but how do you choose? They are all sooo cute!
So here they are his monthly pictures with Mickey, sorry there are so many but how do you choose? They are all sooo cute!






And here's my cutie petutie and what he is like in the morning...definately does NOT take after me in that area. I am so not a morning person! Although waking up to this every morning makes it much easier to get up.
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!
3 comments:
Monique and Sebastien,
He gets cuter and cuter every day! Christamas will be sooo much fun for you in the next few years. In a way we get to experience Christmas as a child through our children. It is sooo cool!
Love you lots!
Aunty Celine
Celine, I'm telling your boss you are surfing the web when you are supposed to be working.
I can't believe Sebastien is 7 months already. It seems like it wasn't very long ago that he came into the world! What a happy baby! He smiles so much and you're right Monique, his smile must make it easier to get up every morning! I voted lots too and I'm sure everyone else has so I don't understand why tere's only 19 votes. Well, I'll keep voting because HE IS such a CUTIE! Take care!
Nat
Post a Comment