Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Vote for me....

Go to this web address and vote for my cutie pie, it gives him a chance to win some neat prizes.

http://photocontest.babystages.ca/en/vote/ballot.php?photo_id=126824

You can vote once a day.

Pass it on.........

Thanks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Nique and Sebastian-
so happy to be able to check out your pictures every once-in-a-while- you are definitely getting bigger and definitely still as good looking as ever!!!Together with my 2 boys-Seb is a cutie as well!!
Thanks for letting me keep up!
love ya, Roos

Anonymous said...

Hi Cutie Pie;

It is Aunty Angie. You are growing so fast! It is so nice that mommy keeps this blog going because I can keep up on how you are doing even from way down here in Lethbridge. I love you big as the sky Sebastian!

Aunty Angie

Anonymous said...

How many votes does he have to date? When I scroll through the leaderboard pictues I can't find his.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sebastien,
What's new with you? Can you sit up by yourself? What is your favorite toy? What is your favorite food? Are you getting along with other kids? Do you talk lots or just sit quietly? Do you give your mom any rest? Can you sleep through the whole night or do you still have to get up for a snack? Need to know cause the thirst for knowledge of Sebastien has no bounds.

Sebastien is a very special child
Unique in his own way
We need to help him conquer
The things he faces each day