Sunday, January 28, 2007

9 Months!

Well my boy doesn't sit still for very long right now so these are the best I could do for this month.
He's such a big boy already.....and those eyes are going to drive the girls CRAZY!
Don't you all agree?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mickey doesn't seem so big and tough anymore eh Sebastien!! I see your mom is still making all your clothes match, nice shirt and jeans. 9 months, wow, that's how long you spent (nevermind). Any plans for the weekend? Seems like you are keeping busy enough at home. Looking real healthy, are you sure your mom isn't putting some protein mix in your milk. Keep smilin' Sebastien, everyone will think you didn't do it!! Later.

Adrienne said...

Sebastien... you are getting some hair, I can see it! Your looks are changing so much right now...Holy ULLIAC!!! and you are turning into a little kid, no longer looking like a baby :) I can't believe your head is sitting higher then the mouse! Hope your mom takes a picture like this on your 18th birthday ;) that would be cool!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do agree that his eyes will drive the girls crazy!! What a cutie you are, Sebastien!! You are getting so big already, it's amazing how the time goes by! Take care of yourself and talk to you soon.
Luv ya!