Not a whole lot to update...the boy keeps growing at an alarmingly fast rate, he's into EVERYTHING and keeps me VERY busy.
Here are a few pictures for all you loyal viewers....
Mommy didn't want me to nap because it was too close to bedtime.....
Haha, I'm going to nap ANYWAY!
Guess what I figured out....... how to get into the cupboards, I sure love to bang those pots and pans!
And ceck out my new Camo pants, I'm just sooo cool! Thanks for the gift card Uncle Troy!
3 comments:
Oh Sebastien.... you are so stylin' with those camo pants :) They are sooooooooo cool! :) I love em! :) Look at you standing in the last picture!!
Hey Monique and Sebastien, just got a chance to check out all your new pictures. It's great to see all the work you put into the blog Monique, and Sebastien, you always look so adorable!! I think i'm going ot start up our blog for the new baby right away! hopefully i have time to keep up like you!! Later
Lucie
That's awesome! Now you can just about lay him anywhere and he can sleep. One of these days he probably will fall asleep by his toys (or the pots and pans).
Post a Comment