He's now off formula and drinking Cow's Milk and eating all kinds of new things, but his favorite is pudding! He is now standing all by himself, but he hasn't been brave enough to try the walking thing yet. He did take one step though and then sat right down again....that's ok, he's into enough as it is, he can take his time. He still has only two teeth, but there are more just hiding under the surface. He loves to exercise his vocal chords and although I think it's so cute and funny, Mémé says he gets pretty loud and gets the other kids she babysits going....lol. He's a trouble maker already!
But the best part of my boy is just that he is! He is my inspiration, my joy, my heart, my happiness and the best part of me. He makes me want to be a better person.....I always knew I wanted kids, but I could have never even come close to knowing just what a joy he would be. He fills my heart to overflowing, sometimes I just sit back and watch him as he plays and explores and I just can not believe I had anything to do with creating something so magnificent. God is Mighty! And I am truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment