Could he? I don't think he could be cuter if he tried...
Check out his fancy duds, he's realy starting to look like a little boy and not a baby.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!
This is a special place for Sébastien's VERY proud Mommy to show him off to family and friends. Won't it be cool to be able to look back on all the wonderful changes he goes through as he grows up. Hope you all enjoy it....make sure to leave us a comment so that we know you stopped by.
3 comments:
Hey man, nice shirt! I see your mom is still very concerned that all your clothes match. That chair looks like it's going to take a beating soon. You seem to be happy so you must be feeling almost 100% these days. Are you eating your protein? From looking at the pictures it does seem like protein isn't going to be a problem. Just wondering if you are going to grab a baseball bat or a hockey stick first. You'll make both work. How's the walking coming along? Just a matter of time. Later
Hey, your little man looks like he is getting so big. I hope to see you both very soon. Love Rene
Sebastien, you really coudn't be any cuter!
Eveytime I see you, you have changed a little more. We will see you soon and take care of yourself in the meantime!
Love, auntie Nat
Post a Comment