Holy Man!! One more montha nd this little gaffer will be a year old!!! Once again I couldn't decide which picture to use so I am going to post a bunch, you tell me which ones you like best.
Oh this is the ones I like best so I put it in color and then played with it a bit and put that one in here as well... look how sweet and innocent he looks. It's going to be hard to take that sucky away.
I also want to send out a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to my buddy Roos in Holland who is expecting baby number 3! She has the most adorable boys so I know she will be adding even more beauty to our world. I miss you guys BIGTIME.....Love Ya Roos!
2 comments:
Hey Monique and Seb...
I check on you 2 every week and absolutely love the mickey pictures.Seb is really becoming a little man- going way too quick don't you think- I can't pick a favorite pic because they are all soooo cute. Miss and love you too!
Roos
Sebastien, you are starting to dwarf ole Mick. You are growing in leaps, slow down cause there is lots of time to grow. Your Mom probably doesn't want you to grow up so fast. Oh well ce lavie. Catch up to you later Sebastien.
Post a Comment