Sébastien cut two new teeth...finally! They were hiding just below the suface for so long and giving him so much grief. I'm sure he's happy they're out now. It's funny he grinds his teeth now and he's always feeling them with his fingers, everything is so new when you're a baby.
And since I can't show you a picture of them yet, here's a couple of him as he's just waking up...ckeck out that doo!

3 comments:
Hey Little Man,
I love the hair, must have taken you all night to create that masterpeice! You have the same morning look as Dawson used to have when he woke up! Anyway, keep being a good boy for mommy and take good care of her!
Love You Tons!
Aunty Celine
When you were at our house Uncle said you were gonna get your 2 top teeth but nooooo your Mommy wouldn't listen. Psssst..... Whenever you need some real good advice you come and see me. I won't tell your mom if you don't k.
See Ya Rin Tin Tin,
Uncle Jason
Wow wee!! That is quite the hairdo. Rough night or what? Still though, you look pretty happy waking up. Maybe throw in some static cling in the crib. Nice crib homey!!!
Post a Comment