Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a special place for Sébastien's VERY proud Mommy to show him off to family and friends. Won't it be cool to be able to look back on all the wonderful changes he goes through as he grows up. Hope you all enjoy it....make sure to leave us a comment so that we know you stopped by.
4 comments:
Sebastien,
I know how much fun climbing is for a little guy like you, but you have to remember to be very careful. We wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. Keep taking good care of mommy and remember when you decide to stay up all night make sure you let me know! (he, he)
Love Aunty Celine
I guess the idea's for your career are limitles, changing every day. Now I see you can be a mountain climber or an iron worker. I can't believe Comet lets you do all that stuff to him, like grabbing his tail, stuffing him underneath your garage, grabbing him by the throat, and not even scratches or bites you. Good kitty!
Sebastien,
Thanks for watching me and Angie on Friday. We were stuck for a babysitter and you rose up to the occassion and took everything off your schedule to watch us. That was very nice of you and I hope the ice cream, the Husquavarna mower ride and the playground trip were fair compensation for your time cause I know how valuable your time is. Me and Angie heap big, huge, gianormous, super thanks upon yourself.
I hope you are enjoying the new babysitter. She better be good to you cause I know you have a few tricks up your sleeve if she isn't. I know you will do a good job at winning her over and pretty soon she will be putty in your hands. Be good so your mom doesn't have to worry about you one bit when she goes to work. What am telling you that for anyway, I know you will be goog cause you always are.
Post a Comment