Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Brianna's Sleepover

We had a special guest for a sleepover and we wanted to share a few pictures from our FUN-FILLED visit!Here's one Brianna took of me and my boy being silly.
Here's two of the cutest kids on this planet! What a sweetie pie...how can't you love a face like that! Me and my two sweet peas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! They are pretty cute if I must say so myself! Thanks Monique for having Brianna for a sleepover she had a blast! Also thank you for feeding me yummy leftovers, anytime you need someone to eat those kinda leftovers give me a call!

Love Celine

Anonymous said...

Cousin's are super, they are family and most of the time they are one of your best friends growing up. I sure hope you can see your cousins many times cause that means people are visiting their families and that's cool. I remember building the coolest tree fort in all of Northern Alberta with my cousin. So play nice with your cousins and laugh lots.

Anonymous said...

I must say,I have some of the most Beeeeeautiful Grand - Babies,
But thats not all. they're also very sweet.

Anonymous said...

Hey how about that I actually got through!!!!!!!!.