Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My First Hotel Stay

Here's me and Aunty Nat after a hard night of playing!
Thanks for snuggling me, you're the best!!
Here are some shots of Sébastien on the morning after his first night in a hotel. He loved the room he thought it was pretty cool to watch tv until he fell asleep.
Here's a couple cool shots I got of the sky from my apartment balcony, I love the colors!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll snuggle you anytime, little man! I enjoyed myself that night. You're always a great kid to hang out with!!
Love, Aunty Nat

Anonymous said...

It is so cool to watch you growing up into a little man. I wish I could see you in person. You need to convince your mom to get in the car and come down to Lethbridge to visit Aunty and your cousins. You have a brand new little cousin who would love to meet you. AND...there are a lot of fun things to do here sooooo...sit mommy down and have a chat with her and tell her how much you want to come down here to visit before the school year starts up again and she will be too busy to come. We all love you, buddy. I will see you as soon as you convince mommy to come here, lol!

Love Aunty Angie

Anonymous said...

Sebastien,
Thanks for another entertaining day. Life is sure an adventure for you all the time. I see you enjoyed going fast in your stroller, I enjoyed rollerblading behind you. Almost bit 'er a couple of times. Funny how after shaking your head that you didn't want any ice cream, you pretty much ate all of it yourself. Just needed a taste. I know your form isn't the best (it is funny to watch) but man you can sure run fast for someone who hasn't reached 16 months. Are there any baby Olympics? How is that bump on your forehead after you tried beating up the corner of the wall with your head? You sure showed that wall. You better take it easy this week and I'll see you soon.